Council Youth Services
Support provided by the Council includes:
- Funding for the Burwell library for the Summer Reading Challenge.
- Discount to youth groups and societies for use of Parish Council controlled amenities including Mandeville Hall and Gardiner Memorial Hall.
- Provision and maintenance of recreation grounds throughout the village
- Working with the Burwell Action For Youth Group (BAFY).
The Recreation Ground
Over the past few years the Parish Council has made significant improvements to the Recreation Ground, many improve the provision of facilities for the young people of the village. These include:
- New Concrete Skate Park with floodlighting
- Zip Wire
- Youth Shelter
- New timber play equipment
- Tennis Courts
- Trim Track
- Football Pitch improvements
- Extension of the Sports Pavilion