Roads and RoW

Published: 18 November 2020

Report issues with Roads and Pavements

Do you walk along Rights of Way? If you do and you come across something that needs attention such as a blocked path, overgrown vegetation etc. you can report this directly to the Rights of Way Officer at Cambridgeshire County Council. Report issues with a right of way